Which Is Better: No Deposit Bonuses or No Deposit Free Spins in India?
We highlight the best no-deposit casino sites that allow Indian players to wager. With notable expertise in the industry, we know how to spot a superb casino site. Before allowing a casino to be included on our site, our specialists put it through a rigorous quality control process to guarantee that it fulfills our high requirements.
When a casino passes our test with flying colors, we contact the casino’s management to negotiate exclusive bonuses that are superior to anything else available.
Let’s look into the best no deposit bonuses at Indian online casinos in more detail by looking at the following – types of no deposit bonuses in India:
- Indian no deposit bonuses – You gain free no deposit free chips in India when you register with a casino that offers a no deposit bonus. These extra credits can be used on a variety of slot machines and, on rare occasions, table games. You can also change the coin value as you see fit, as long as you don’t go above the casino’s maximum wager size.
- No deposit free spins in India – Instead of bonus credits, you get a set amount of free spins on specific games when you sign up for an account (sign-up bonus). The coin value for these free spins will be set to the smallest wager size in the selected games.
Which is better: no deposit bonuses or no deposit-free spins in India? To conduct meaningful comparisons when exploring no deposit offers for the greatest deal, you must compute the actual bonus value. To figure out how much no deposit free spins are worth, use the following formula: The total value of the free spins is equal to the number of free spins multiplied by the least bet size in the selected game(s).
Here’s an example of how to use this technique to figure out how much an offer is worth: 30 free spins = 30 spins x ₹ 7.5 minimum bet size = ₹ 224 total bet size.
When you compare this offer to a ₹ 275 no deposit bonus, you can see that the latter is clearly the better deal. Furthermore, with a no deposit bonus, you can play a variety of games and choose your wager size. You must, however, consider wagering restrictions and other bonus terms, since they may reduce your chances of winning real money with your no deposit bonus. It’s impossible to say that one offer is better than the other due to all of these variables.
It’s simple to get a no deposit bonus at an Indian online casino. To get your next free bonus, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Choose an offer from our selection and click the “Claim Now” button to get started.
- Fill out the registration form on the casino’s website. You must enter information that you’ll later be able to verify.
- Fill out the registration form completely.
Once you’ve completed the sign-up process, many casinos will automatically credit your bonus. However, in some gambling casino sites, you must use one of the three methods below to activate your no deposit bonus codes in India:
- By entering a bonus code during the registration process or afterward at the cashier.
- Activating the bonus in the cashier manually.
- By calling customer service and requesting that the incentive be applied.
Bonus codes will be explicitly noted in our casino lists and ratings where relevant. If you want to take advantage of the no deposit offer of some casino sites, you must use the bonus codes they stated.
Most Important Bonus Terms to Keep In Mind While Claiming Indian Online Casino No Deposit Bonuses
Bonus terms apply to all casino bonuses. Continue reading to learn about the most important bonus terms to keep in mind while claiming a no deposit bonus.
- Requirements for wagering
You must always play through a bonus’s value a specific number of times to convert it to real money that you may withdraw. Wagering requirements are applied to the amount won when using free spins. Depending on the casino you play with, the wagering requirements might range from 30 to 70 times your bonus or free spin win.
Take a look at this example to see how a wagering requirement works:
If you win ₹ 1,000 with 50 no deposit free spins, you’ll have to wager ₹ 60,000 to convert your earnings. This is due to the 60x wagering requirement on these free spins. ₹ 1,000 free spins won multiplied by a 60x wagering requirement is ₹ 60,000 to bet.
- Limits to Winning
The majority of no deposit bonuses have win restrictions, which normally vary from ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 17,500. You can never withdraw an amount that exceeds a casino’s win limit, no matter how much you win with a no deposit bonus.
- Limits on the Size of Bets
When playing with bonus credits, most casinos limit you to a maximum stake of about ₹ 375. They impose this restriction in order to reduce your chances of scoring big on slots with large win multipliers. Limiting bet size becomes an effective form of risk control for casinos because all casino gains are a multiplication of your stake.
- Games That Are Permitted
You can’t play any game with a no deposit bonus. Games with high RTP percentages and volatility are always excluded from bonus play. They do this to lower your odds of striking big wins that’ll leave you with a large sum of money once you’ve met your wagering requirements.
- Games With a Monetary Value (Game Weighting)
The percentage of your stake that counts toward your wagering requirement in a certain game is referred to as game weighting. When you play a ₹ 75 hand or spin in a game that is 10% weighted, you will be deducted ₹ 7.50 from your wagering minimum. Slots are normally 100% weighted, which means that your entire bet counts towards your wagering requirement. Table games and the latest live casino games, on the other hand, have game weighting percentages ranging from 1% to 30%, making it far more difficult to wager a bonus on these games.