OXXO Is a Payment Method Characteristic for Mexico
OXXO is a Mexican payment method based on vouchers that was founded in 2017. OXXO vouchers are cash payments made offline at any OXXO store, which is a Mexican convenience store network with approximately 16.000 locations. With a population of more than 126 million people, Mexico is Latin America’s second-largest e-commerce market. Because many people in Mexico don’t have a bank account or credit card, this is a popular e-commerce payment option in the country.
OXXO is a secure and anonymous banking system that caters to Mexican internet gamblers. To make a deposit and begin playing slots and your other favorite games at OXXO online casinos, simply purchase an OXXO voucher from a Mexican retailer and input the number on the casino site of your choosing. In 2018, internet penetration in Mexico climbed by 70%, a trend that is only expected to continue. Many people in Mexico are looking for the best casino sites that take OXXO as a form of payment in order to gamble for real money.
Making Deposits via OXXO Is Easy, but Withdrawal Doesn’t Function
Depositing using OXXO at casino sites is extremely safe. If you’re ready to make your first deposit at OXXO online casinos, simply follow these simple steps:
- Choose the top OXXO deposit casino for you from the list we’ve compiled above.
- Make a note of your OXXO online casino account number and go to your nearest OXXO outlet.
- Along with the money, provide the cashier with your casino OXXO account number. Remember to keep the receipt.
- Your deposit money should appear in your online casino OXXO account within a few hours, allowing you to begin your gambling adventure.
- To move your deposit money to your gaming account, some online casinos that accept OXXO may request a copy of the payment receipt. In any case, if the deposit is delayed, email the receipt to your online gaming institution's customer service representative.
Even though your preferred casino is labeled as OXXO online casino, you may not see this option when attempting to fund your account. It’s possible that the casino only accepts OXXO deposits from players from specific countries, and you’re just not one of them. If that’s the case, simply select an alternative payment option for your deposit, or go on to the next casino sites on our list that accepts OXXO transactions. The biggest benefit of gambling online at the best OXXO casinos is that you don’t have to register an OXXO account to make a deposit.
There’s currently no online casino that accepts OXXO withdrawals. Because the OXXO casino withdrawal feature has yet to be implemented. As a result, the OXXO withdrawal time frame is a term that doesn’t exist. Please select another suitable alternative banking provider for quick cashouts.