Making the Job of Finding the Best French Casino Sites Easy
Have you noticed just how many online casinos are available for players in France these days? That’s right, there’s a wide array of choices and no mistake. So, this makes the job of finding the best French casino sites rather difficult - unless, of course, you have a detailed expert resource to use.
We’re able to identify the top online casinos in France from the many available because we take the time to find out first-hand. We do that by evaluating each one from the player’s perspective, so we get to see past the advertising to what’s actually being offered. Then, only the sites that perform get our endorsement.
This list you see before you is all you ever need to wager real money at the very finest online casino that France has to offer. It can be very frustrating to waste money on a disappointing gambling experience, but with our page bookmarked on your browser, you get instant access to the best sites whenever you need it.
About Online Gambling in France
Located in Northern Europe, France is a country with a population of around 68 million citizens. Of those, around 16% gamble regularly online. Available to french players is a wide range of gambling opportunities, including sports betting, lotteries, scratch cards, bingo, keno and, of course, online casinos.
All gambling activities in France’s regulated market are overseen by the designated authority that is the Autorité de Nationale des Jeux (ANJ). It’s a country that’s steeped in gambling heritage and happens to also be the birthplace of the game of roulette. They do run a licensing system, although it's not illegal to use unlicensed sites.
In addition to the domestic online casinos that exist in France, EU rules state that it's legal for any member state to provide online gambling services to french players. So, with many international operators accessible, french lovers of gambling are more than well served with the options available.
An Exhaustive Process of Reviews
Our approach to finding the best french online casinos available involves a lot of hard work that our review team is more than happy to do. That’s because we know that it’s the only proven way to get to the truth and allows to make confident recommendations to our readers.
The many metrics we evaluate include:
- Accepted methods of payment - Skrill, Neteller & PayPal are among a raft of methods that online casinos need to accept, as well as traditional forms.
- Welcome bonus fairness - some welcome bonuses look great until you see the wagering requirements. We make sure you don’t experience a sting in the tail.
- Performance on mobile - people like to play anywhere at any time these days, so a great mobile performance is a must for any reviewed casino.
- Customer service levels - you don’t want your enjoyment to be curtailed by slow-responding or ineffective customer support.
- Game quality & variety - a cornerstone of any great casino experience is a wide variety of top-level casino titles.